Goal: Create a program that displays acceleration.
- The micro:bit runs the program with no errors
- Your program is an infinite loop that displays acceleration in X, Y and Z directions in the console
- Take a look at this demo
- Use the documentation
- Fill in the blanks below
- A Tricky Challenge: Have the program display UP or DOWN based on if the device is upright or upside down – you’ll need to use
if statements! Remember: When the device is upside down, the Z value is positive (greater than 0).
- What happens to the X value when you tilt the device from side to side?
- What happens to the Y value when you tilt the device forward and backward?
- What happens to the Z value when you flip the device over?