Goal: Create a program that prints your current bearing.
- The micro:bit runs the program with no errors
- Your program is an infinite loop that displays the direction you are facing in the console
- Take a look at this demo
- Use the documentation
- Fill in the blanks below
- A Tricky Challenge: Use the documentation to find a function that converts the integer from
getBearing() into N, E, S or W, then print this instead of the integer
- Try to answer the question, what way home?
- What is your bearing from where you are now to the front door?
- What is your bearing from the front door to where you were sitting?
- What is your bearing from where you are now toyour school reception?
- Experiment with some other bearings