In this activity, we will be creating a simply mood indicator using emojis and a text menu.
Below is a demo of how the program should run:
Carefully run and review the example program above and write code to recreate the example. Please read the following important details:
- Use mood as the state variable name.
- The state values should be: “mood_happy“, “mood_sad“, “mood_angry“, and “mood_tired“
- Display the following emojis for each of the states:
- “mood_happy”: 😁
- “mood_sad”: 😢
- “mood_angry”: 😡
- “mood_tired”: 🥱
- Ensure that the screen is cleared so that the menu is always at the top of the screen
- Ensure that if the user selects an invalid option, display “Invalid mood” and then prompt “Press [Enter] to return to the main menu”.
The code for the item sub-menu has been completed for you as a reference.